Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you get the imperial add on without purchasing the imperial edition

Concool10
Concool10
I just got the pre order eso with the explorers pack and realized you can only play as a imperial if you get the imperial edition but I don't want to buy the imperial edition for eighty dollars if I already paid sixty dollars for the standard edition. Can I get the imperial add on as a standalone for twenty dollars?
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    LAst I checked there was an imperial add on in the crown store that allows you to upgrade to the imperial edition... though I'm not sure because I haven't had much play time due to the servers. (Only lvl 9)
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • Concool10
    Concool10
    Thanks! I'll try it because I'm on Xbox one and want to be a imperial night blade.
  • DefyingLegions
    DefyingLegions
    Soul Shriven
    At launch my upgrades from the imperial edition weren't showing up, next day everything was there . I'm trying to create a new character now that I can be any race / guild etc but I don't want to lose my horse , pets , treasure map etc any idea how to transfer everything ?
  • Concool10
    Concool10
    I think if you bought the mounts and pets etc. on the crown store it should transfer automatically if you didn't I don't think it will transfer. It for sure won't transfer if you change the mega server.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF they are in your Collections Tab, then they are available to any character you make.

The maps are emailed to you, so they are in the inventory of the character that opened them. Note, the maps were emailed back when I launched on the PC, it might be different now as they might be part of the Collections, so not sure on that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    IF they are in your Collections Tab, then they are available to any character you make.

The maps are emailed to you, so they are in the inventory of the character that opened them. Note, the maps were emailed back when I launched on the PC, it might be different now as they might be part of the Collections, so not sure on that.

You get the maps mailed to you, although some people are receiving an empty mail with no maps attached - this is a known issue, maybe put in a help ticket so when they get it sorted you'll get your maps.

MAKE SURE you are on the server (NA or EU) you plan on playing on when you buy the imperial upgrade! Anything you buy from the crown store will ONLY be available on the server you purchase it on
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Concool10
    Concool10
    Thanks just wondering can you go on the EU mega server in North America?