Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Regaining Destroyed Explorer pack maps

Greene2041
Greene2041
Soul Shriven
Okay so First, I couldn't find anything on this through a cursory search of the forums and Second YES I AM A NEWB..Because I was still only like level 2 I had to destroy all of them in order to be able to progress..

Is there any way for my idiot self to get all of the explorer pack maps back?

~Greene2041
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4737/kw/deleted explorer items
    What should I do if I accidentally sell/delete my digital items from the Explorer’s Pack or Imperial Edition?

Updated 03/16/2015 11:20 AM Published 01/23/2014 04:42 PM

Items granted in this manner are protected. While players can delete them, they will have to take extra steps ensuring their intentions. If they do accidentally sell or delete their digital items, players should contact our dedicated Customer Support team.

May take a few days, support is super busy right now ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Greene2041
    Greene2041
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome Thank you!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing to remember, you can't get to all the zones the maps are for until later in the game. Unless you roll a character in each Alliance and distribute the maps to them. Even then, you have to level to get to all the zones in your alliance (for the most part).

And, you get maps as you play. I destroyed all my maps early on and have gotten more than I started with just by playing the game. Nice thing is, the maps you get in the game are for the zone you are in when you get them. So, at least you can use the maps when you find them.

In other words, destroying the maps is probably not the worst thing that can happen, and you did not buy the Adventurer Pack for the Maps, you did that so you can play any Race in any Alliance which is far more important to me than treasure maps are.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"