Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help please Dragon Night Skill Earthen Heat - Obsidian Shield & Morphs

Sha_dow
Sha_dow
Can some one please help me with this skill as it seems to be bugged for me,

I went to reset my skills from Full stamina to Full Magicka

Got my Setup nice and had some fun with Distance rather than Stamina melle build when i noticed something odd:

Obsidian Shield and its morphs are ALL Magicka Based skills yet it wont Scale of my Magicka ?

When I put on my Medium armour and go al Stamina this skill AND its morphs give me 3589 +100% shield

When I put my FULL Magicka light armour on 1688+100%

I cant comprehend why it scales of of Stamina when it costs Magicka

I submitted a bug report 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back

can some one tell me if they get the same issue please?

• Gargragrond
    Gargragrond
    ✭✭✭
    It scales with health
  • Sha_dow
    Sha_dow
    Really?

hmm thats pretty dire

Sorcerers get access to C/Ward and Annulment with no restrictions and yet Obsidian shield is capped via health

thanks anyway mate

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sha_dow wrote: »
    Really?

hmm thats pretty dire

Sorcerers get access to C/Ward and Annulment with no restrictions and yet Obsidian shield is capped via health

thanks anyway mate

@ZOS_GinaBruno make Obsiain Shield scale off of the highest resourse pool pretty please? >:)

Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]