Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Xbox one) Dark Brotherhood?

iAmWolfLeader
iAmWolfLeader
Soul Shriven
Dark brotherhood are my favorite group so im curious are they in eso? If so where/how can i find them?
  • Spottswoode
    Spottswoode
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't in yet. They are allegedly going to be in an expansion in the future.

Proud Player of The Elder Bank Screen Online.
    My khajiit loves his moon sugar.
    Steam Profile
    Libertas est periculosum. Liberum cogitandi est haeresis. Ergo, et ego terroristis.
    Current main PC build:
    i7 3770 (Not overclocking currently.)
    MSI Gaming X GTX 1070
    32gb RAM

Laptop:
    i7-7700HQ
    GTX 1060
    16gb RAM

Secondary build:
    i3 2330
    GTX 660
    8gb RAM
  • Jamesh
    Jamesh
    Soul Shriven
    That sucks they need to go ahead and give use the 2 best guilds in the game instead of waiting I don't want to be lvl 50 when they are released
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jamesh wrote: »
    That sucks they need to go ahead and give use the 2 best guilds in the game instead of waiting I don't want to be lvl 50 when they are released

Although this is speculation, but the DLC content in the future will be for veteran levels (so when you are above 50). As these two guilds will be introduced in the DLC content, it is also possible that joining them is something you can only do in the same veteran rank content.

Level 50 is not max rank btw (not sure if you know this). When you max out level 49 you gain veteran rank 1. These veteran ranks level slower. The first 10 ranks are typically levelled by doing cadwell's gold and silver. This means that you go to scaled copies of the other alliances map. The second alliance and it's 5 maps give bout 5 veteran ranks. The third will give another 5. The final veteran ranks can be done in Craglorn. You can also rank up by doing PvP and dungeons.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU