Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

$15 XBOX CARD TO THE FIRST PERSON THAT WILL BITE ME!

XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
I've seen countless people ask for it and I know you should never pay for it but this is ridiculous. I know players have transfered their pc character over. Someone has to be a vampire. Please do a fool a favor. The mission is not impossible. A level 7 can do it. I'm on Xbox One in the Ebonheart Pact on the NA server. My gamertag is XxxKiLlErKaMxxX. Message me if you don't want your gamertag to be public. I will be paying forward bites to other players. It's just no one is stepping up to do it.

Admin please don't stop this thread. No one is gonna look for someone to bite on the actual thread.