Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

{PS4}NEED HELP KHAJIT STUCK IN WATERFALL

Rollin_Tokin
im stuck inside a water fall send help KhajjIts dont like water let alone spawing in it please ESO Moderators anyone help me play my main character.
i was sent this by my Khajit friend who is stuck.
"Dear, Eso Support
Help me!
Im stuck inside a rock in a water fall i was searching for loot in treasure chest and materials which i need for gear...
Please help a friend. Im just a curious feline.
P.S. Please send skooma
video proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDxtq6Cmiag
Edited by Rollin_Tokin on June 12, 2015 1:37PM
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh. ..wow. I suggest using fast travel to a way shrine or another player.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • IXI_WiCKeD_IXI
    IXI_WiCKeD_IXI
    ✭✭✭
    Try dodge roll of not I think option to get unstuck in menu
  • Rollin_Tokin

can i while swimming im swimming where ever i go :(
  • Rollin_Tokin
    Try dodge roll of not I think option to get unstuck in menu

on ps4 so dont have those options and i cant roll through walls so i dont i will be able to behind the wall...
  • Rollin_Tokin

THANK YOU OMGGGGGGG I FOUND A PLACE TO STAND DELETING ALL MY POSTTNOWQWWWWWW!!!!!
    Note: idk how to delete post this isnt like a norm fourm lol
    Edited by Rollin_Tokin on June 12, 2015 7:47AM
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    Any enemies nearby that can kill you so you can revive at a wayshrine? Someone might be able to kite enemies to your position so they attack you? If so, remove your armor for more damage.

Is there a way to make a potion or eat something that poison you or steal health?

Can players attack players in PvE?

I'm quite new to the gamne and am not familiar with all the mechanics. Just brainstormin' here :)

Best of luck!
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• Rollin_Tokin
    Any enemies nearby that can kill you so you can revive at a wayshrine? Someone might be able to kite enemies to your position so they attack you? If so, remove your armor for more damage.

Is there a way to make a potion or eat something that poison you or steal health?

Can players attack players in PvE?

I'm quite new to the gamne and am not familiar with all the mechanics. Just brainstormin' here :)

Best of luck!

non of this would work due to the programing of npcs and ex. and pvp is only in one area but trying to find somewhere to stand and warp will help idk how to do it without money luckly i had some but Zenimax or Bethesda has to fix tht
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For future reference, there should be a "Get me Unstuck" option in the Help menu.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ItISLupus
    ItISLupus
    If you're stuck. Hit pause, help, get me unstuck
  • Rollin_Tokin
    i looked eveywhere i cant see tht on ps4