Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is Eminelya Missing Depths of Madness quest!

TheTitanKniight
TheTitanKniight
Soul Shriven
When i show up at the end of the mission where it says she should be sitting on her mat by the fire
She is missing. I press a it gets stuck for a sec but it shows the pointer and says her name as tho she is. Ive exited out and came back no help she still missing.
Is this a glitch or does the time of day matter? Thanks.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    On what platform are you playing??

If you see the name and can interact, then the model is loading. the actual interaction will fail then. Have you tried waiting in place for a few minutes?

If the person is persistent then it is important to know the platform. On the PC I would recommend running repair, but dunno if there is an option for this on other platforms (or how).

The last option is to contact support.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU