Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veiled Heritance Bologna

DarkHeroChic
DarkHeroChic
Soul Shriven
My character is level 7 and I have the quest where you go to the island and fight the veiled queen etc etc and I'm going through the dungeon and the baddies are level 11....I have to die after each one I kill in the first room then the same thing applies to the three mini boss leaders....I get down to one and no matter what I do the guy with the grestsword always kills me. I go back and the other two respawn!!! How the eff do you expect a level 7 person to complete this??? I shouldn't have even been given this quest when I have to keep degrading my armor and weapons from dying just to get to almost the end just to get totally ***. no one I invite to a group will join to help me as much as I don't like to play with strangers. :neutral: I've been trying at this for a couple hours now and it's really ticking me off.
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may need to level up a bit before you can complete this quest.

If you want to complete before moving on, just stay out in the surrounding area a little while and grind up some mobs, or do a couple other quest to get your level up, then go back and clean-up. :)

Edited by Inactive Account on June 11, 2015 6:33PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the eff do you expect a level 7 person to complete this???
    A Level 7 player isn't necessarily expected to be able to complete a Level 11 quest; that's why that particular quest will be showing in orange for you, instead of the standard yellow. Quests also show a recommended level so you can see whether it is right for you at that time. The option is there though because some players like the challenge of completing a harder quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp