Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

keep getting kicked Xbox1

Dr.Gonzo81
Dr.Gonzo81
Soul Shriven
Hey just wondering if its a bug or I need to fix something... Says internet access is denied, or have reached message limit, or something like that. But I don't even have a Mic. Anyone else having issues?

Best Answer

• OnlyRecon
    OnlyRecon
    ✭✭
    If you're being kicked with the "Message limit reached" error, it means that you started to lag and you flooded the server with queries because you spammed some action (like opening a basket) over and over. When you lag, just stand still.

I've had the "Internet access unavailable" message but never "denied". Powercycle your router/modem (turn both off and unplug for 1min simultaneously) and hard reset your Xbox to clear your cache (Hold Power button on front of console until full shutdown, unplug power cable from back of console for at least 10 seconds, plug back in) and then give it a shot. If that doesn't work, contact Support.
    Answer ✓