Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I make cptn kaleen leave her hideout?

Daxias
Daxias
Soul Shriven
Doing "the broken spearhead" and quest says "talk to cptn kaleen" with a location on a raised platform but she isn't there, she's in her hideout. I went exploring first and did the thief and Mage quests but can't enter the GRave for the last guy? What should I do?
  • Firaithel
    Firaithel
    ✭✭
    Have you tried speaking to captain Kaleen in her hideout? If not I would try that and if you have I would exit the game and restart it to see if she has spawned on the raised platform.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To enter The Grave, you need to talk to the NPC standing outside the sewer first (Irien). If she's not there, that may be due to the missing NPCs bug.
    You may encounter some invisible NPCs during your play. This will be fixed in our next incremental patch, but in the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear.
    Keep an eye on the Console Launch Known Issues thread for more details on this one.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp