The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Punishers of Uranus *New guild*

Xinz'r
Xinz'r
✭✭✭
Hello everyone!

Some of you probably read my two storylines about two guild I wanted to start. First was Blackrose Cartel, which has absolutely brilliant storyline and is somewhat alive (has 20 members), and second one being Ra'Gada Sword-Singers which never actually came to be as absolutely no one applied. I realized that people don't want serious guilds, who have their storyline and where members have to behave strictly according to this lore, so here is my one last attempt to start a guild.

I want to start a guild called "Punishers of Uranus" (if you don't get the joke read it out loud :) ). This guild is supposed to be troll-like fun guild, where there won't be some firm leadership, being somewhat like Companions of Skyrim - kind of anarchy. I want this guild's members to have fun and do whatever they like, without any strict lore. And btw, when I say troll-like I only mean name of the guild, ranks and some actions - but serious in PvE, PvP etc.

We aren't based in any alliance and welcome everyone interested in having relaxed atmoshere in the guild :) , and we honor Sheogorath ofcourse :)

Everyone interested in starting this guild, contact me via mail in ESO, my UserID is @Xeirseus.
Edited by Xinz'r on June 12, 2015 2:10PM
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
JOIN BLACKROSE CARTEL!
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    lol love the name. won't be joining since I'm in EP and have my own guild, but best of luck! :smile:
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Xinz'r
    Xinz'r
    ✭✭✭
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    JOIN BLACKROSE CARTEL!
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬