Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTB Werewolf Bite PS4 (closed)

AssassinStoner
My player tag is: AssassinStoner77, I'm playing on the North American Server and am a part of the Daggerfall Covenent. My hope is to get a werewolf bite for about 10k gold and I'd be willing to pay half before the bite and half after. Please let me know if anyone is interested in this deal.
Edited by AssassinStoner on June 17, 2015 8:22PM
  • AssassinStoner
    Here I kneel and pray,
    that I might get bit today,
    and should my hopes rein true,
    I will surely come bite you,
    for this curse is a treasure,
    that should be shared without measure,
    so know that come next moon,
    you too shall be a werewolf soon.

~A short poem about waiting for a werewolf bite,
    By,
    AssassinStoner
  • WatchTiger
    Yeah add me:WatchTiger
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My player tag is: AssassinStoner77, I'm playing on the North American Server and am a part of the Daggerfall Covenent. My hope is to get a werewolf bite for about 10k gold and I'd be willing to pay half before the bite and half after. Please let me know if anyone is interested in this deal.

On PC EU, prices are around 2/5K, I would not advise anyone buying a bite for 10k, up to you though, just be careful though, most players are decent but some are not.

And not sure how it is on console, but some people offer bites for free, especially in some guilds.

Hope some of that helps, albeit from a differing platform:P

(a few pc players have switched to console and some will know how things are done, and some will be willing to exploit new players, hence my post:})
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• AssassinStoner
    I'm actually at the shrine in bankorai waiting around in hopes of a bite but I personally plan on spreading the bite freely cause frankly to me this isn't something that should be payed for at all. But I've been here for most of the time for the past 22 hours and am getting really annoyed.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm actually at the shrine in bankorai waiting around in hopes of a bite but I personally plan on spreading the bite freely cause frankly to me this isn't something that should be payed for at all. But I've been here for most of the time for the past 22 hours and am getting really annoyed.

Well good on you for wanting to spread biteys freely, respects on that.

And lol at the last line, I can imagine, not sure how it is on consoles but on PC, many want WW bites a lot of the time, I have a bite ready on my NB, (not trying to rub it in or nothing hehe)

Give it a few days, most peeps who are not PC transfers will be concentrating on early game stuff and working out their builds/exploring n shizzle.

Good luck anyways
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• AssassinStoner
    Thank you, sadly none yet though.