Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Details invalid?

GH0ST325
GH0ST325
Soul Shriven
I pre-ordered the game and played on early access. Once it was actually released I stopped playing it do to not being able to keep up with the subscription fees. Last night I saw that their were no more subscription fees required to play so I downloaded the game. When I try to log into the game now it says my account information is invalid but when I put that information into their websites it works and shows I own the game. I am on PC. Any Ideas will be much appreciated!

Best Answer

• Firaithel
    Firaithel
    ✭✭
    Hi
    I think your best bet would be to contact the "customer Support" team and explain to them what has happened, hopefully they will be able to help you out.

Hope this helps!
    Answer ✓
  • DiMarco
    DiMarco
    contact customer support. tell them how unsatisfied you are as a player.