The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox unknowingly Defaulted to EU server. adventures pack now lock in EU. need it to transfer to NA.

HAIL_ICARUS
i understand the servers are having a problem right now, with it being day 2 and all for console. however, when i first was logging in yesterday it wasn't letting me connect. So of course i tried over and over, and finally got in. I made my character, played for a bit, then spend $40 on the crown store. i bought the $40 crown pack, and bought the Adventures Pack, and the 2,500 Crown mount.

now, when i went to log back in, it was asking me to make a new character and i didn't have access to my Adventures pack . I realized then that i bought everything on the Europe server, and that doesn't transfer over to the North American Server.

this shouldn't have happened, or even be set up this way. When i was attempting to log in over and over for the first time. i did make sure it was set to NA server. but it must have defaulted back to EU when i was repeatably trying to log in. and i unknowingly bought everything on the EU server. i DO NOT plan to play on the EU server EVER.

Currently, i don't even want to play the game, cause i cant play what i want on the server i want. And would really appreciate if you guys can do a one time transfer of my paid content to the NA server. as i will not be playing this game on the EU server at all. if y'all will not transfer my content over, then i respectfully ask for a refund of my $40.

I don't feel like I am at fault in this issue. and it could have been prevented if the game did not default to EU server, when my console is in, and region set to North America.

I have also been on hold on yalls support call line for a total of 7 hours.
3 hours last night, and 45 min. past your closing time because your system decided to not tell me yall where closed.
and 4 hours today. i have been unable to talk to anyone.
i sent a support email yesterday, and the reply said to contact Microsoft Support (i know its not their fault, and they cant fix it, but i did anyways)
i ended up talking to the head of billing over at Microsoft Support (or at least so they say) and he wont refund me because, " i haven't even contacted Zenimax on the issue" but ive been trying, literally all night yesterday, and all day today.
  • bitterkevin
    I agree with you completely. The least they could have done was warn us not to use another server. Now I'm stuck in the EU or I have to start over. This is ridiculous.
  • HAIL_ICARUS
    I agree with you completely. The least they could have done was warn us not to use another server. Now I'm stuck in the EU or I have to start over. This is ridiculous.

yeah, absolutely ridiculous. been on hold for total of 8 and a half hours now total.
    even got hung up on while on hold about 45 min.ago.
    submitted this, and e-mail to support.
    they are refusing to even talk to me.
  • HAIL_ICARUS
    just got hung up on AGAIN while on hold, and now getting a busy signal.
    zenimax is kicking people off hold to try to fit more people in...that they wont talk to anyways....
  • bitterkevin
    The need to get cracking on transferring characters across both megaservers, because this problem is gonna be huge in a few days. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought "Well NA is down, let's try EU"
  • HAIL_ICARUS
    The need to get cracking on transferring characters across both megaservers, because this problem is gonna be huge in a few days. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought "Well NA is down, let's try EU"

i don't even care about transferring my characters. there is no reason why stuff you purchased is locked to a server. its a trap, and that's all it is.
    Edited by HAIL_ICARUS on June 11, 2015 12:50AM
  • HAIL_ICARUS
    my post has been here over 2 hours, been waiting on hold on the phone for 8 hours. yet i get nothing.
    im looking through these post, and y'all have replied to some post within minutes of being posted. what gives?

give me an answer. give me something. why am i being ignored. why am i being hung up on while on hold. why is this not being looked at. why is the only answer y'all can give me via email support is contact Microsoft.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    my post has been here over 2 hours, been waiting on hold on the phone for 8 hours. yet i get nothing.
    im looking through these post, and y'all have replied to some post within minutes of being posted. what gives?

give me an answer. give me something. why am i being ignored. why am i being hung up on while on hold. why is this not being looked at. why is the only answer y'all can give me via email support is contact Microsoft.

Sorry @HAIL_ICARUS, we do understand your frustration, but this is not something our team here on the forums is able to assist with. Contacting our Support Team is the right course of action. They are receiving a high volume of tickets right now due to launch, but they will respond to your ticket as soon as possible.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • HAIL_ICARUS

Sorry @HAIL_ICARUS, we do understand your frustration, but this is not something our team here on the forums is able to assist with. Contacting our Support Team is the right course of action. They are receiving a high volume of tickets right now due to launch, but they will respond to your ticket as soon as possible.

yeah, contacting them may be the right course of action...but your gunna be on hold for 10 hours, and get NOTHING.
    they finally answered the phone after 9 hours of waiting....know what she said? she cant do anything, and will refer me to someone else that will contact me at a later date.

and to drive it in even more that i wont get help, she said they only MIGHT be able to fix this cause normally they wouldn't. they only MIGHT cause of your log in problems.
  • HAIL_ICARUS
    so who exactly do i contact? "Contacting our Support Team is the right course of action" but this is the support for xbox one forums right? is yalls e-mail yall have under your support page the one i should contact? cause i did that too, know what they said? contact microsoft....know what microsoft said? contact zenimax support. which i did 3 differnt ways

phone support : nothing at all
    e-mail support : nothing at all
    support forums: nothing at all.

so who do i contact if all your "support" cant do anything
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    [snip]and to drive it in even more that i wont get help, she said they only MIGHT be able to fix this cause normally they wouldn't. they only MIGHT cause of your log in problems.

It sounds like your ticket was escalated, which means you will hear back from another agent on our Support Team as soon as they are able to get to your ticket.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • HAIL_ICARUS
    they said they will not do ANYTHING, or even attempt to help me
    Edited by HAIL_ICARUS on June 11, 2015 6:07PM
  • Crypticarsenal

I would request a sup. I too had the same problem... and I am pretty sure its some problem with the game somehow, not sure exactly how but the reason I say this is because if you go to create a new account it defaults to NA server.

I personally had NA server selected when i did it the first time and somehow my very first char was created on EU server. How is that even possible if it defaults to NA server?

Along with that as soon as i got into the game with the first char i couldn't hear combat sounds or quest dialog. So i restarted the console/game and logged back in and that was working fine, as soon as i got to the crazy hermit in the tutorial area i couldn't interact with npcs or mobs.. was just about to restart again and my console froze. After that i booted the console again and everything worked fine until i got out of the tutorial area. As soon as i was on the boat i used my crowns to buy a horse and some outfits, after that i tried to zone to Khenarthi's Roost. All it would do is show loading screen then disconnect, did that about 5 times until i gave up... Figured i would give it some time so i went and stole a few items and tried to zone into the fence area and it did the exact same thing. So i was basically stuck on that island.

After the issues i started searching for fixes on the internet and seen that people were logging into the EU server char select and then back into NA to get login issues fixed.. so i booted up the console again.. went to change server and thats when i seen EU was selected. I know i chose NA server and double checked to make sure EU didnt default as the server when a new account is created, so how the hell it got to the EU server is beyond me.

Thats when i emailed customer support.. they told me twice basically too bad so sad.. so i requested a supervisor.. but honestly there is no way in hell i chose the NA server and i will be damned if i wasted 50 bucks for 5 mins of screwed up gameplay. I dont really even want a refund.. i just want it placed on my char on the correct server.

What ever the issue is it has to be something with the game bugging out or changing defaults. I dont see how you can have it default to NA server and then hit play and not expect it to be on the NA server. If nothing is done to fix this then I will also be canceling my pc account subs along with this xbox account sub.
  • HAIL_ICARUS

I would request a sup. I too had the same problem... and I am pretty sure its some problem with the game somehow, not sure exactly how but the reason I say this is because if you go to create a new account it defaults to NA server.

I personally had NA server selected when i did it the first time and somehow my very first char was created on EU server. How is that even possible if it defaults to NA server?

Along with that as soon as i got into the game with the first char i couldn't hear combat sounds or quest dialog. So i restarted the console/game and logged back in and that was working fine, as soon as i got to the crazy hermit in the tutorial area i couldn't interact with npcs or mobs.. was just about to restart again and my console froze. After that i booted the console again and everything worked fine until i got out of the tutorial area. As soon as i was on the boat i used my crowns to buy a horse and some outfits, after that i tried to zone to Khenarthi's Roost. All it would do is show loading screen then disconnect, did that about 5 times until i gave up... Figured i would give it some time so i went and stole a few items and tried to zone into the fence area and it did the exact same thing. So i was basically stuck on that island.

After the issues i started searching for fixes on the internet and seen that people were logging into the EU server char select and then back into NA to get login issues fixed.. so i booted up the console again.. went to change server and thats when i seen EU was selected. I know i chose NA server and double checked to make sure EU didnt default as the server when a new account is created, so how the hell it got to the EU server is beyond me.

Thats when i emailed customer support.. they told me twice basically too bad so sad.. so i requested a supervisor.. but honestly there is no way in hell i chose the NA server and i will be damned if i wasted 50 bucks for 5 mins of screwed up gameplay. I dont really even want a refund.. i just want it placed on my char on the correct server.

What ever the issue is it has to be something with the game bugging out or changing defaults. I dont see how you can have it default to NA server and then hit play and not expect it to be on the NA server. If nothing is done to fix this then I will also be canceling my pc account subs along with this xbox account sub.

yeah bro, dont even bother with zenimax. contact microsoft, explain everything nicely and respectfully. tell them zenimax refuses to do anything to resolve the issue. And that they also didnt even warn people paid content is server locked. microsoft gave me my refund
  • Crypticarsenal

yeah bro, dont even bother with zenimax. contact microsoft, explain everything nicely and respectfully. tell them zenimax refuses to do anything to resolve the issue. And that they also didnt even warn people paid content is server locked. microsoft gave me my refund

Well thanks for the info, if this supervisor refuses to help me I will try and go through Microsoft.