Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't connect to NA server

Shadowzodiac626
Shadowzodiac626
Soul Shriven
When I try to connect to be NA server, it puts me in player queue which keeps shaming from 1200000 or so to 11000 and goes back and forth. The approximate wait stays at 1 second though. Eventually it gives a connection to server timed out message. I am easily able to connect to the EU server in like 5 seconds but have no progress on that server. Is there an ongoing problem with the NA server or is it on my end?
  • Btharrison
    I am having the same problem. It is not my connection as I know it is strong and I was able to play with no problems yesterday. Now it continually says the unable to connect error after waiting in queue for a very long time. When I try to switch from NA server to Europe it immediately goes to the queue waiting screen and then says the same thing. Any fixes?
  • Elk
    Elk
    It is the NA SERVER on one of the forums a player said exactly the same thing you have said. The l second and the What place your on is a glitch or bug on that part. And I assume it's because sooooo many people are playing it. Does that but it work after a bunch of many...many tries of exiting out and going back in until it will works.....eventually. So hold on to the last shread of hope and keep trying, ZSO says they are going to fix it.
  • bseekin
    bseekin
    Soul Shriven
    They claim the queue system actually works... Just doesn't display properly. Meaning position and wait time. To fix on a future update I guess.
  • Shadowzodiac626
    Shadowzodiac626
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah the thing is I wait for a while and then it just times out. It's really getting annoying. I can only get on the European server of which I have no progress on :/
  • AnubisTheDark47
    AnubisTheDark47
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same problem. Since it came out. But for me it says im in queue position 1 with 1 second wait time then literally does nothing after that. This game is barely playable and its suuuuper frustrating.