Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to ESO! Help!

VirtualBiscut
VirtualBiscut
Soul Shriven
I'm brand new to ESO and I just purchased it on the One. Im very confused about the whole MMORPG experience here. I used to play a lot of Runescape but I am really just not understanding this whole leveling and crafting system really. I planned to have a DK/DW build and I know it doesn't really seem to be a good match up nut I really enjoy the due wielding, berserker kind of set up that deals a lot of DPS., But I also want to be able to get the best type of daedric heavy armour in the game and I really dont understand how I would do so. Plus I dont get what to put my skill points too because there's only 50 levels and then the sky shard things. Again black smithing my own armour seems to be the only way I can think of but what do you guys think. I keep making daggers and swords and such but its getting me no where. Can anyone help? Sorry if this thread is supposed to go somewhere else. Again im new :D
  • deadlykitten6
    You get other skill points for doing quests, dungeons, alliance stuff etc. level up what you need based on your playing style. For example I never use a bow so i wont spend points there but i will on dark magic alchemy destruction and enchanting because i use those all the time. i wouldn't put points in heavy army because i wear light or medium. As for it taking time it is the nature of this type of game. I tend to just collect everything i find and go everywhere i can to find stuff then when my storage is close to full between bank and bag ill go craft stuff hopefully that helps a little.