The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in Queue for NA Server/Login Failed

• bburnett
    bburnett
    Same here stuck in Queue and I've got pretty good Internet connection been stuck in the same screen for god knows how long tried hard reset etc same problem Paid for a game I can't even play just ridiculous starting to wonder what I paid for.
  • LT_ya_momz
    I was in game for less than 2min and got this. I can only be in game for 1 to 5min before i get this, but get stuck in the queue for very long periods of time.
  • cerealkiller979
    cerealkiller979
    Soul Shriven
    Why companies ship half asses buggy products at full price is beyond me. They had no problem taking my money for this broken game
  • xnekrox
    xnekrox
    I just want to play! WTF
  • ecoast9
    ecoast9
    Soul Shriven
    I've been having the same issue and it's June 11 and still no progress wow for a game that was supposed to be released a while ago they had all this time to fix issue for smooth play but yet we still getting cappy games not fully developed almost 70 bucks down the drain hope they fix issue soon
  • Booter
    Booter
    Soul Shriven
    I just wish the position in the queue and approximate wait times did more than just say 1...

Edit... and after waiting 10-15 minutes I finally get to log in and find myself stuck in a floor, unable to move. Back to the queue for me, hooray.
    Edited by Booter on June 12, 2015 1:22AM
  • Deanarius50
    Deanarius50
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem as those above. On North American server I get the following message: "You have been placed in the queue to log in. Thank you for your patience. Position 1 Approximate wait time 1 second. Been waiting over 30 minutes and nothing is happening. I have had this problem since yesterday (6/10/15) and still can't get in. I was able last night to log into the European server and play around with it, but I'm located in the southern United States and would like to play on the North American server. What can we do?
  • Deanarius50
    Deanarius50
    Soul Shriven
    Finally got into the character creation screen on the North American server (45 minute wait), but the character I created on the character creation screen last night on the European server, does not appear on the North American server. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, is there a way to move my character from the European server to the American server with out having to recreate it.
  • TMGnrocinu64
    Believe me, I understand that struggle. Now, if I'm not on before 11:00, I get stuck in a queue every time I sign in.
  • TMGnrocinu64
    Ugh.
  • bseekin
    bseekin
    Soul Shriven
    I seem to have the same problem with the NA server in the evenings. European server seems to have less issues, for me at least. Sucks that you already have a character going on NA though. I have one on each, so at least I can play and not just sit starring at the loading screen.
  • silverf0x
    silverf0x
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't been able to get off this screen since day one
  • esn72809
    esn72809
    Soul Shriven
    I know this sucks not being able to log in but some people getting so upset and bashing the devs and companies and blah blah blah. From the sounds of most posts on here I would assume that not many have ever played many MMO games on release or shortly after on a PC (because their are very few true mmo games on console and they've only recently been on console the past few years). I just want to say these SERVER ISSUES are the most common issues for almost all mmo launches. Now if after a week or 2 this is still a huge issue I would say anyone would have the right to complain. But for now, welcome to the world of mmo games launch fun, or don't play them. If you thought that you were going to have no issues logging in on an mmo launch day and the few days that follow you're ignorant to mmo gaming. And before anyone wants to prove I'm wrong and show me a handful of TRUE MMOS that have launched with no issues, go ahead it doesn't change the fact that that's the MINORITY where the MAJORITY of mmo launches have server issues. Without fail it ALMOST always happens. B#tch about it in a week or 2 if it's not fixed, not at launch. And I'm not sticking up for the game, I'm talking normal experiences with mmo launch issues.
  • Raddlove
    Raddlove
    Soul Shriven
    Position 1285695 is just not an acceptable place to be. This game is getting silly with it's wait times. Regretting not purchasing Witcher 3 so I can play something...
  • Big_Boss_77
    I did the math on my queue position and the approximate wait time, it came out to 5 days. The game is good, loved the beta... but I'm not waiting five days to play lol