The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enemy guild lfm (Daggerfall pvp/leveling)

sicc
sicc
✭✭✭
I transferred over to ps4 from pc and made a new clan. I'm looking for a few people that enjoy pvp. I will be leveling a couple alts along with pvping.I work and have wife and kids but still play allot when I can. So no need to be hardcore just bee active when you can.

What I'm looking for:

Must be interested in pvp. Pve it's fine but it's not gonna be the focal point.

People that can get things going for themselves and don't need to be led by the hand.

Mature players. Being young is fine. Just act like an adult, I don't want to hear your yoloswag420 ***.

Folks that can lead. I won't always be on so gonna need a few good leaders to make pvp calls and try to get folks active with each other.

Positive attitudes. No ragers. Were here to have fun not listen to You whine. You Will die allot so deal with it.

Interest in small scale organized pvp. I hate zerging.

That's about it. If your interested in any of that leave your ps name or add me. Sick1503.

Just looking for a handful of Folks I'm not putting together a zerg

Edited by sicc on June 11, 2015 8:31PM
  • sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    Bump