Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Im curious about something in ESO's social area for Xbox One

AltmerVampireQueen6
How do you add people to the friends list in the game? I have never played in MMORPG except for a digimon one which wasn't that good so I deleted it from my computer. Help would be much appreciated.
If you want to add me to your friends list on Xbox One my Username is ElvenWerewolf18 in honor of my first Altmer character in Skyrim. I will be happy to add you back as well.

Best Answer

• gamefreak28
    gamefreak28
    Soul Shriven
    Based off what I can gather from reading up on issues. You can normally hold start (or list or whatever it is called now) on a player and select the "Add friend" option but there is a known issue where this adds them as your friend on Xbox but not to your ESO friends. There will be a patch for this in the near future hopefully.
    Answer ✓
  • AltmerVampireQueen6
    Oh okay. Thanks.
    If you want to add me to your friends list on Xbox One my Username is ElvenWerewolf18 in honor of my first Altmer character in Skyrim. I will be happy to add you back as well.