The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for casual guild Ebonheart Pact

sabretalon
sabretalon
✭✭
I am not a player who enjoys PVP that much. Levelling and having fun in PVE with groups etc... is my thing.

I am a mature (in age) player at 45, and in most games I play I am happy to either level alone or in a group. I do tend to spend more time levelling than I do focusing on building any one character to be geared for end game content.

I would like to join a guild that is casual, has no policies in place such as when online you must be on chat etc... Having young kids I will have times where I am unable to be on chat, I will be when possible.

I don't tend to ask for much from a guild, I may ask random questions every now and then but never beg for items or put my hand up when others offer items.

Previous experience in MMO's etc... still play regularly Marvel Heroes, guild wars 2, neverwinter. I do play quite a few other games and have played wow, rift, LOTR, swotr etc....

So, tell me about your guild and why I should look to join you
Xbox One EU servers

GamerID: Sabretalon

Also have it on PS4 but not my focus console

Casual play, explorer and altaholic. ESO+ member

• Lerolege
    Lerolege
    Might want to check out my thread! We're an ebonheart guild :)
  • HATTII95
    HATTII95
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my friend have just set one up and we are all about what you want to do so far all we have done is just ran around fighting monsters and doing quests so why don't you come join us and see what it's like we're only a small guild at moment but hopefully soon we'll have loads of members who are all looking to do the same as you