The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The sad truth

ejglokizhell667
ejglokizhell667
Soul Shriven
This is going to become the norm as mmo progresses. We will be the stress testers, the exhausted, frustrated and burnt out consumers at the end. The server will be up when they are ready to put it up. How come I haven't seen an official employee posting today about the time out issues? Time out occurs after your console has unsuccessfully pinged the host server for a length of time. I believe they are actually testing the impact of everyone with lousy signals instead of simply notifying them. Why? To see the actual market of users signals..I have played Destiny for quite awhile and seen many users with terrible connections and do my best to report it. (These people have no idea even why-their isp says its working and at this speed but it also affects my game as well) Tell you what, how about you give me the pc version and ill play it on my mac? I was hoping the controls would not suck as bad as they do on the console anyways. It should not be up to you to assign how I will be able to optimize my gaming experience. Ah, the final critiques- 414654 is really not that many people in the scheme of things. Patience can also shove it I have been at work for 8hrs already today being patient, you are on my time now. Dont worry if I really wanted to I could just yank my ps3 out pf storage and get my skyrim fix but I expect you to do better. You want the masses to play this game why dont you ask bungie how many players they are able to accom