Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the fastest way to level up?

billz112091
Hey ESO community I was just wondering what is the fastest way to level up my friend has been farming and he hit level 21 already... My friend who transferred his account from PC is VR 3 I thought he would be able to power level me turns out you can't really do that. Any suggestions?
"The One"
  • billz112091
    I don't really have a lot of time to play trying to find the fastest way to level.
    "The One"
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭
    grinding is hands down the fastest way to level, i can take a fresh lvl 1 character and have it vr14 in a little over 2 days played time without trying

just google grind spot locations for ESO
    Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you grind to level up, you will miss out on most of the game content, and in my opinion that content is definitely worth experiencing. There is nothing special waiting for you at level cap. I would say that the "endgame" in ESO is actually its weakest aspect - most development effort was spent on the regular quests and dungeons that you can run even at lower levels. My advice would be to just enjoy the ride. Play the game in a way you find enjoyable, and regard the leveling as something that just happens because you play.
  • billz112091
    Thank you all very much for your comments! I'll definitely take this advice to heart!
    "The One"