The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

You have been placed in queue to log in

carlmcse
carlmcse
Getting pretty annoyed with this message now. You have been placed in queue to log in.Thank you for your patience. Position in Queue: 1 Approximate Wait Time: 1 second although I have been waiting for 600 seconds 10 mins and still nothing. I paid £70 for the imperial edition of this. The way I see it at the moment. I was robbed due to a scam where there is a game I cannot login and play!!!!! I want to play it now, not when you say I can. If I knew this before purchase no way would I have bought this damn game.
  • Ne'Kro
    Ne'Kro
    I've had problems with guild chat, they're response was restart ps and see if thT works. Well I too have been waiting for a bit to get back on :(
  • carlmcse
    carlmcse
    It's simply not on. If you servers cannot handle the login's get more of them with your millions of profits!!!
  • Vinyl_Scrtch
    Same thing here
  • nosillalouise
    Yeah, my one second has turned into 10 minutes.