Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone help me with a DK build for PvP?

Tryxus
Tryxus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out here with my V10 DK.

So far I've been tanking through PvE and pledges with my Imperial DK wielding a 1H + Shield and a Resto staff, but I've been thinking about heading to Cyrodiil and do PvP as well. I'm an absolute newb when it comes to PvP, so I could use as much advice as possible if I wanna do well in Cyrodiil.

My current gear setup is 5 piece Whitestrike set and a 5 piece Warlock set. And I'm also planning on continuing to use a 1H + Shield.

- Is this a good setup for PvP?
- What should I take as a 2nd weapon? (I'm kinda partial to Bow so I don't need to rely on Chains, but 2H seems pretty good too)
- Which skills are essential? (besides Green Dragon Blood :p )
- Champion Points? And preffered Mundus Stone? (currently using Atronach to keep up Green Dragon Blood)

I'm trying to keep the sturdiness I currently have as a PvE tank while still being able to kill enemy players but like I said before: I'm new to PvP. So I'm open to suggestions and builds I can base my own char on.

Also, on a side-note, which is a good way to lvl up from V10 to V12-14?

Thank you so much in advance :)
Edited by Tryxus on June 7, 2015 5:26PM
"We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so after experimenting a bit and checking out other builds and Youtube vids, here's what I got so far:

Stats: 20 Health | 40 Stam
    Stone: Warrior Stone

Weapons:
    1) Sword and Shield (both Whitestrake)
    2) 2 Handed

Gear:
    3 Medium Armor Whitestrake with Divines Trait
    2 Gear pcs + 3 Jewelry from Warlock Set
    (still need 2 more pieces, any suggestions?)

Skills:
    Sword and Shield: Invasion, Burning Talons, Flame Lash, Cinder Storm, Green Dragon Blood with Ultimate Magma Shell
    2 Handed: Executioner, Rally, Burning Breath with Ultimate Standard of Might
    (still need 2 more skills for 2 Handed)

Champion Points: no clue

So right now, I still need some help trying to get a good build for PvP. If some ppl could please review this and give me some pointers on how to proceed from here on out, it'd be very much appreciated.

Ty
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU