Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't move any of my characters.

glendale1
glendale1
✭✭
My character is suddenly unable to move at all. He is invisible to me in third person although my friends say they can see him standing there. I can't move the camera at all but I am able to access my menu and activate pets (haven't tried mounts, but will do so). I tried the "unstuck" option from the help menu and I can teleport to shrines but am still unable to move from there. I created a new character and bypassed the tutorial and am also unable to move with that character. I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions?
  • twhiting9275
    Try relaunching the game? Rebooting the console
    Pretty bad suggestions, but, seems to work for a plethora of other problems plaguing the launch
  • OnlyRecon
    OnlyRecon
    ✭✭
    I encountered the same problem on my Nightblade, I was completing a delve in Cyrodiil and died to an enemy player; when I respawned in a nearby keep my character was locked and I couldn't see it in third person or move the camera.

I hard reset my console and it fixed the issue. Close the game, hold your Power button on the front of the Xbox until it completely shuts down, then unplug the power cable from the back of your Xbox. Wait 10 seconds, plug it back in, and you should be good to go.