Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help please

mdhammond
mdhammond
✭✭✭
I crash to home screen about twice an hour when playing. I'm EU server. I thought it was just a new server issue or whatever but I played with a friend for about 4 hours last night and they said they never crash. So I'm curious is it a server issue or is something wrong with my Xbox?
Ty in advance and love the game so far
  • Warriorash
    Warriorash
    Soul Shriven
    It worked for me last night but today when I try to start the game it crashes
  • Elk
    Elk
    I don't kind of know why it happens but, I think because it's a new game. So many people coming in at once. But maybe later in the later weeks it will get better, because I have similar experiences. Like when I'm on the WAIT list I WAIT 5-10 mins just so I get a sever error or internet or psn not working and get kicked out or when its loading my character I get the same. But (hopefully) it will get better. Sorry if this doesn't make you feel better but it is not your console, because on one of the forums a player said that they called the company and nothing is wrong with it.
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    @ Elk ok thanks a lot that's exactly what I wanted to know. I just wanted to see if others were experiencing this so I could eliminate my system or Internet as the cause. Thanks a lot, hang in there everyone this game is epic, the bugs will pass
  • lu_hernandez
    lu_hernandez
    Soul Shriven
    I'm trying to play with my brother but his Xbox live name won't pop up so I can play with him
  • Elk
    Elk
    @ lu_hernandez

what do you mean , because in the game we see I think the characters name that we hav chosen. But I'm going to play this game with my brother tommarow or the day after so. I might see what you mean at that time but I'll check on it later by today or tommarow.