Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

As a vampire, can I join a regular guild, not a vampire guild.

kingmaph
kingmaph
Soul Shriven
Hey so can you join a guild then become a vampire or vice versa? pretty much be a vampire inside a normal guild?
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most guilds dont care.

Propably some are heavy rp guilds - they might care.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're talking about the game guilds, Mage's ect. They also don't care.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are the exception unless its an actual Player Guild. Then they may take exception to you.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • kingmaph
    kingmaph
    Soul Shriven
    No i mean, player guilds
  • XxxKiLlErKaMxxX
    As a vampire are you willing to bite me? Xbox one, Ebonheart Pact, na server. Plzzzzzzzzzz