Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do crowns= expansions?

damionr
damionr
Soul Shriven
For expansions do I need to buy crowns to purchase expansions or am I going to have to buy ESO PLUS to get them?
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Access to all DLC Game Packs as long as ESO Plus™ membership is current."

Otherwise, you'll have to pay.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • Loopy27
    Loopy27
    what is a "DLC game pack" because as of right now the console version came with all 6-7 updates from previous pc builds, as it stands the only perks i see in having eso plus is the 10% bonus on exp gain etc.. and the 1500 crowns. Am I missing anything else?
  • damionr
    damionr
    Soul Shriven

Expansions haven't come out yet so if we are going to have pay $15 a month it would probably be better to do so later. I still would rather just pay $60 for an dlc though, since I know I'm going to be playing this game for a while.
  • MartyVendetta27
    Access to all future DLC (or expansions, as they're generally referred to in MMO's) is free as long as you have a current ESO Plus membership. Otherwise, each expansion will cost you crowns. How you go about acquiring the crowns or expansions is up to you, but if you're going to need the crowns anyways, why not just pay for a sub, get 1500 a month and save them towards your inevitable purchase, and collect the 10% everything bonus along the way? Seems pragmatic.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • damionr
    damionr
    Soul Shriven
    Hmmm genius. I didn't think about that. Thanks :D