The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

******A new guild recruiting all lvl's looking for admin*****

Ryanua58
Ryanua58
We are a few good friends who have been gaming together for about 6-7 years over many games. We have about ten members of our clan who have our will have the game soon. We are looking for people who might want to become a part of what we have made for so long. Even if your not looking for a clan, just some people to game with when none of your friends are on, or just to have access to a guild and the trading abilities that come with that. We currently have a dozen members and just started recruiting. The more you get involved the more you can rank up and become a functional part of our guild. I really need someone that plays during the daytime hours who can become basically the day moderator as well. I feel we have a great thing and you can be a part of it. I'm a crafter and will craft all kinds of gear if someone joins that's higher than me we will get everyone who wants to be active in a role. My psn is rock--n-rolla- send me a friend's request with a message I can get back to you on the app. We are currently all ebonheart but will take any alliance and get Moderators for each. I am starting the site for Twin Brother Darkness http://twinbrotherdarkness.gamerlaunch.com/?gid=477015# it is brand new so I'll get that up and running today.
Edited by Ryanua58 on June 11, 2015 6:21PM
  • Ryanua58
    Ryanua58
    If you want a good you can rank up in this is it.