Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Started as an Imperial

Buster42
Buster42
✭✭
It still spawned me in Davon's Watch.
So my question is 2 fold....
1. Does that by default make me Ebonheart?
2. What are the advantages of being Imperial?

Thanks, Buster PS4
PS4 NA
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. That depends if you have the Imperial Edition or not. Check into your Cyrodiil menu. That will show your Alliance.

2. Look into your Race Passives in character menu. That will show you your race passives abilities. It's a crooked question whether they are "Good" or "Bad".
    Edited by Inactive Account on June 11, 2015 7:17PM
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you make a character you choose your faction when you make it. Race doesnt affect this part of your character. You chose ebonheart pact when you created it.
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on June 11, 2015 7:20PM
  • Buster42
    Buster42
    ✭✭
    Yes, I have the Imperial Edition and I'm sure at creation, I had the choice of the three pacts AND Imperial as a choice, thus assuming I wasn't one of the prior 3 pacts.
    2nd answer makes sense. Cheers.
    PS4 NA
  • Buster42
    Buster42
    ✭✭
    Right, thanks, I see it's separate.
    Races & Pacts getting mixed up.
    Only had 2 glasses of wine, can usually see better than that.

Thank you!
    PS4 NA