Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Collectables" subcategory in inventory

Dimebagd88
Last night, I picked up a chattering skull (may be a little off, I'm away from the game atm), and was wondering what use it was? It says it bound as I put it in my backpack, and it's a blue item. Seems cool, just wondering what I do with it so it's not taking up space and whatnot. Thanks.
  • Elk
    Elk
    Type: Rare "Collectible Item"
    Chattering Skull is a rare item drop, and is obtainable from killing creatures relating to that achievement.

jdandrews108b14_ESO jdandrews108b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Found this topic and decided I would post.

the day of the patch I was I literally just started the VR Grahtwood Zone and near the starting point for it there are two of the water nymph creatures that are somewhat rare to find (forgot the real name) but the first one I killed dropped the nature collectible for them.

After moving forward a bit I was questing in the Worm Cult section nearby killing skeletons when "Chattering Skull" dropped as well.

I will post pictures of the items in my inventory later, as I am on a different machine for now, but yes I have found and collected a collectible after the 1.3 patch.

Edit: they do not sit in your bag. Once you pick up the item it will appear in your inventory, but will not count toward the achievement until you click the item and "collect" it. This removes it from the inventory and adds to the achievement tracking
    Edited by jdandrews108b14_ESO on August 6, 2014 3:33PM

This is all of the info. I got from a forum called "Collectibles". Hole this helps you
  • Dimebagd88
    Awesome thanks man. I must have either not seen the option to collect or something. I'll check it out tonight. Is the collectable forum on these boards?