The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how do u get crown points when you buy ESO Plus on xbox

silvergear
i got plus but no crown points sign in and out still none
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. I was under the impression you get an instant crown allowance.
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• Turv3y
    Turv3y
    They said purchasing crowns was going to be unavailable while they preform maintenance in the sticky
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    sorry maybe not quite

Xbox One

The Xbox One Crown Store is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
  • silvergear
    how do we our crowns
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    silvergear wrote: »
    how do we our crowns

If you haven't got them yet, I would contact support and provide a receipt that should have been sent to your email if the transaction went through. It's also possible because of the maintenance the transaction did not go through and contact support if it did not. They may be able to reset it or something without you having to go through the store process again.
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    I got my crowns. I signed up for ESO Plus last night, then ran into the Login issues. But logging in this morning, my account shows my crowns in the crown store. Perhaps there is a slight delay before it shows up, but I definitely have mine.
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello here,

We're currently looking into this issue and hope to have a fix soon.
    Please keep an eye out here for updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • NetoJON
    NetoJON
    Hello here,

We're currently looking into this issue and hope to have a fix soon.
    Please keep an eye out here for updates.

so I got that eso plus and still I dont have the buffs, nor the 1500 crowns... how long for it to be fixed, and I hope you will give me an extra day for a day I spend without them
  • A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    I got the buff straight after purchase however, i only got the crown allowance this morning.
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver

• NetoJON
    NetoJON
    A5ko wrote: »
    I got the buff straight after purchase however, i only got the crown allowance this morning.

I just got my buffs... but not the crowns
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawk269 wrote: »
    I got my crowns. I signed up for ESO Plus last night, then ran into the Login issues. But logging in this morning, my account shows my crowns in the crown store. Perhaps there is a slight delay before it shows up, but I definitely have mine.

same here
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • SCAGNETTI4691
    They took my American Green Backs but forgot to give me my crowns!
  • theend117
    theend117
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue as well. I purchased ESO plus this morning and received the buff but no crowns. I signed out and back in, closed the client then reopened and even hard reset my Xbox One and I still didn't get the crowns.
  • MiskyBoyy
    MiskyBoyy
    I have the same problem. Not receiving my crowns & access to DLC.

ZOS told me on Reddit:

"We're hearing from some people that it can take a while, sometimes up to a day, for purchased DLC and crowns to appear. This is not ideal, and something we're working with first party to resolve."
  • MarcusCrunus17
    I haven't received any thing from the especially plus were would interested find if I had the buff
  • MarcusCrunus17
    Eso plus
  • shadowminor
    I can't even buy ESO plus. It says it can't autherize purchace and to contact bank. but I can buy crown packs just fine.
  • theend117
    theend117
    Soul Shriven
    The game came out Tuesday, I bought ESO Plus day one and still no crowns. I'm just gonna call Xbox support and get a refund for the ESO Plus. This is ridiculous. I'll get it again when they fix it.
  • Cregity
    Cregity
    Soul Shriven
    I'm yet to receive my crowns and I pretty much got ESO Plus when the game dropped. Zenimax are oddly silent on the matter.