The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Subscribed to ESO+ on Xbox One and did not get any Crowns

BlockMate
BlockMate
Subscribed to ESO+ on Xbox One and did not get any Crowns. I have tried logging out and back in again but this hasn't worked.

Anyone else had this issue?
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next month man... NEXT month..
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • BlockMate
    BlockMate
    Next month man... NEXT month..

Huh?
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just messing with man..
    I would send in another ticket.. They are prolly bored to death right now and need something to do.. >_>
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • BlockMate
    BlockMate
    Just messing with man..
    I would send in another ticket.. They are prolly bored to death right now and need something to do.. >_>

I'm sure they've got plenty of issues to deal with, but it sucks for people who have given them more money and haven't had what they paid for.
  • Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    BlockMate wrote: »
    Subscribed to ESO+ on Xbox One and did not get any Crowns. I have tried logging out and back in again but this hasn't worked.

Be sure to confirm on the Xbone Store that your CC or account was actually charged, you received a confirmation email, etc. Logging out and back in worked for me, so maybe the transaction didn't go through.
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell
  • BlockMate
    BlockMate
    Tre_775 wrote: »
    BlockMate wrote: »

Be sure to confirm on the Xbone Store that your CC or account was actually charged, you received a confirmation email, etc. Logging out and back in worked for me, so maybe the transaction didn't go through.

That's not an issue; my character shows as having ESO+ benefits but the Crowns are missing.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I subbed the initial night, they showed up the following morning. (Although the 10% XP perk was activated immediately)

Prolly has to do with intermediary step of going through PSN/XBL.

Patience. :smile:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • BlockMate
    BlockMate
    Zenzuki wrote: »
    I subbed the initial night, they showed up the following morning. (Although the 10% XP perk was activated immediately)

Prolly has to do with intermediary step of going through PSN/XBL.

Patience. :smile:

Thanks; I'll check today. Just didn't want this issue to get lost amongst the many launch problems and for people to be without the Crowns that they paid for!
  • BlockMate
    BlockMate
    Well, just checked and 24 hours later, I still don't have my 1500 Crowns.
  • Alexmatty
    Alexmatty
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, no crowns received
  • JESgamer1
    JESgamer1
    Soul Shriven
    I paid for eso and didn't get my 1500 crowns. They need to refund my money or give everyone with this problem some extra crowns when they finally get it fixed for the frustration.
  • BlockMate
    BlockMate
    Pretty much everyone on Xbox One that I know who has taken out a sub has had the same issue.
  • Merlin4421
    Yep same issue. This is ridiculous.
  • tecknikality
    tecknikality
    Soul Shriven
    This is bs best figure it out quick
  • MrJukes
    MrJukes
    Soul Shriven
    How do you see that you have eso plus status? I'm not even seeing that and it has been about 20 hours since I subbed. All I really want is a horse...
  • Merlin4421
    They need to fix this soon or they will be refunding a lot of people's money.
    Mr jukes go to character it should show the eso + bonus there. I'm getting that but no crowns
    Edited by Merlin4421 on June 11, 2015 12:10AM
  • MrJukes
    MrJukes
    Soul Shriven
    I contact xbox support like eso said you should for eso plus issues and all they can do is cancel/refund the subscription. I figured that might just make the problem worse so I'm waiting to hear back about my ticket.
  • Spartacus777
    Spartacus777
    Soul Shriven
    Well darn everyone is not getting crowns from pre membership also i think pre membership needs to be logged in first over none. Got a e mail at least. Told them that still don't have crowns they said we would get 1500. One question does everyone get 500 crowns free or that could be error also. At this point we all need to get 2000 crowns. plus the 500 free if that's the way its working right now. All we care about is are mount. For now. Maybe mounts and pets and stuff could give buffs of some sort. Also this game needs a trade system. Other then that its a good start. Get better servers also. A trade system would be nice.
  • BlockMate
    BlockMate
    MrJukes wrote: »
    How do you see that you have eso plus status? I'm not even seeing that and it has been about 20 hours since I subbed. All I really want is a horse...

Go into Character > Active Effects and you should see "ESO Plus Member" listed there.