Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox One] How to see experience

Dephyrius
Dephyrius
✭✭
This might be a rookie question and maybe because I'm gathering but am only level 7 killing wolves while looking for iron ore, but how do you see how much XP you get when killing mobs, there doesn't seem to be any real indication.
Edited by Dephyrius on June 10, 2015 10:37PM
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    Still feel like I'm missing something here.
  • bownbrat
    bownbrat
    Soul Shriven
    On the select screen shows your exp bar but also pops up to show how much gained when finishing quests
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    I've seen that when finishing quests I just remember seeing what may have been mods on the PC where experience was gained (as well as combat damage and heals) and shown everytime a monster died. Might be a limitation here on the console, like seeing how much experience is needed to get to the next level, not sure, its just not very intuitive. Will just keep soldiering on!