Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Oh look, another post about login troubles

MadMontyMN
Anyone have a work around for being stuck, in a queue of 1 with an approximate time of 1 second, for 25 minutes? It keeps flashing between "Front of the line" to 575K "Stuck in line at Disney World". I know they're working on it, but for now, I'd like to play the game I paid $60 for.
"There will be a slight ringing in your ears. Fortunately, you'll be nowhere near them."
  • MadMontyMN
    After half an hour of waiting, I got on. I was so happy! Walking around, hearing my Clannfear stomp around like a raptor when suddenly

"An internal error has occurred. Please try again later."

I'd be alright with this, if it wasn't for the audacious post of "Server Issues Resolved"
    No. No they're not. Don't lie to me and don't lie to the thousands of others, Zenimax. You're Zenimax, not Ubisoft.
    "There will be a slight ringing in your ears. Fortunately, you'll be nowhere near them."
  • AzothNightAngel
    Same issue here. Attempted to logon. Position in Queue flashed between 860,00 ish to 24,000 ish. Approximate wait time showed 1 second for 15 minutes. Finally got on and played for 30 minutes. Was working on crafting armor and game crashed sending me back to Xbox one homepage. Go back into elder scrolls and get a position in queue of 906,530. Approximate wait time of 25 minutes that changed to 1 second. Been here waiting for 5 minutes. I know games have glitches but holy cow! This game seems to have nothing but that. I understand your frustration with bogus posts making blatantly false claims, at least be honest. It seems to me that Zenimax should have had their servers better prepared for this roll out. I am not impressed so far. Not at the wanting a refund stage yet but getting pretty close. I'll give it a week before I simply walk away and discourage people from buying. Granted I know I am one little fish in a giant pond that they won't give a hoot about. Oh well.
  • MadMontyMN
    The game had already been out on PC for a year before the console version released. I can accept launch day hiccups. Days 2 and 3, perhaps. I just want to play.
    The servers should be fixed.
    Moreover, they shouldn't pass the buck. Own up to it.