The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA still kicking people out.

WetWorm1
WetWorm1
Waited for 10 minutes in the que to log into the game, then kicks me out of the game saying server connection problems, please contact customer service. You say it's back online, and then it kicks me out, nice going Zenimax.
  • Blissey
    Blissey
    Soul Shriven
    I waited 10 mins in queue and am still stuck on the loading screen. Are they using potatoes as servers?
  • FlapjacksNsyrup
    Yeah I can't get in. At this rate, the character I made on the EU servers will be a higher level than my main before tomorrow...
  • AstylahAthrys
    AstylahAthrys
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting kicked out of the queue and was kicked off the server from connections, too. I can't wait for this to be fixed. This game is so fun but getting it to work is such a hassle!