The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kept getting kicked from the game earlier today

balianthemighty
balianthemighty
Soul Shriven
It may well be related to the current issue of people being kicked, but I was playing earlier today and it kept kicked me out every few minutes saying something about my connection being too slow (can't remember the exact wording). I have a 50mb/s connection, so I know it's not my connection. Like I said, I'm assuming it's related to the current login issues but I haven't tried logging in, in the past couple hours.
  • balianthemighty
    balianthemighty
    Soul Shriven
    Couldn't figure out how to edit my post but I'm still getting dropped a lot. Just happened again right before posting this.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Edit via the cogwheel top right hand corner of the post - have to mouse hover over the post for it to become visible)
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 11, 2015 3:23AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• balianthemighty
    balianthemighty
    Soul Shriven
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    (Edit via the cogwheel top right hand corner of the post - have to mouse hover over the post for it to become visible)

I see that option for my second post but not for my OP. Weird.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ooh ... yes, I checked a discussion I started a couple of days ago, and I can't edit that first post either ... oh well.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• hmong_vng
    hmong_vng
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here it's quite annoying especially when doing a solo part of a quest