Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You're kidding... right?

jarrellj
jarrellj
✭✭✭
"You have been placed in a queue... blah blah blah. You're current position is 213582, your current wait is 1 second."

That's what it said... I kid you not.

Back to Witcher 3 because this just blows.

• Patrick831
    Patrick831
    ✭✭
    jarrellj wrote: »
    "You have been placed in a queue... blah blah blah. You're current position is 213582, your current wait is 1 second."

That's what it said... I kid you not.

Back to Witcher 3 because this just blows.

I'm first in position and my wait time is 1 second. I have been waiting for 10 minutes. :neutral:

PS4: P4TR1CK831
    LV 50: Nightblade | Dragonknight | Sorcerer | Templar (CP: 273)
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    Is this for the phone support? Which number did you use?
  • Patrick831
    Patrick831
    ✭✭
    This is to log into the game.
    PS4: P4TR1CK831
    LV 50: Nightblade | Dragonknight | Sorcerer | Templar (CP: 273)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    jarrellj wrote: »

This is a display bug with the queue that will be fixed in our next patch. Though the number is incorrect, the queue system does work. We encourage you to stay in the queue once you get to it despite the odd numbers. You'll load right into the game once you reach the front of the queue.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    I was 862,583~ in the queue just now.

Is that the total number of players on a single Megaserver?

Glorious. I have to wait for everyone to sign off before I can sign in for a second then get kicked off.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • Acecloud
    Acecloud
    Soul Shriven
    Everything is fixed....I can log in but I can only play for about 30 seconds before I get kicked. You know how hard it is to level up and do things with only 30 seconds of play time?
  • tschoot
    tschoot
    What's up with the voice chat and my friends not showing up on my in-game friends list?
  • larson233
    larson233
    Soul Shriven
    this game *** me off so much i feel like playing destiny thats how mad i am
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    tschoot wrote: »
    What's up with the voice chat and my friends not showing up on my in-game friends list?

@tschoot, the friends lists not properly populating is a known issue we're working on. We have two workarounds that you can try while we work on fixing the issue:
    • You can create a guild and invite your friends. This way, you can still easily group together, see when they’re online, send mail, etc. Note that you need to be at least level 10 to create a guild.
    • You can try removing your friend completely from the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 friends list, then re-adding them through the ESOTU UI.

As for the Voice Chat, is it not working for you? If so, what megaserver and console are you playing on? And have you tried rebooting your system and game?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post