Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can i play on both severs as i have friends on both. will i have pre order bonus on both, if yes?

madmacks
madmacks
Soul Shriven

Best Answer

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tested it out.

You can play on both and the Imperia Edition and Explorer's/Adventurer's Pack upgrades and the beta monkey carry over.

I play on EU normally, just started a character on NA and I have Any Race in Any Alliance, Imperial Race, Imgakin Monkey, Nibenay Mudcrab, Vermilion Scuttler and the Imperial Horse unlocked on my account right from the start and got the treasure maps and the Ring of Mara items. I also have all the unspent crowns currently on my account.

What does not transfer over is all the items I've bought from the crown store on my EU account. And obviously things like guilds I'm in, addons installed (although I assume I could copy them into the relevant folder), items in the bank etc.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • madmacks
    madmacks
    Soul Shriven
    thanks for the help. :) much appreciated.
  • Ambival
    Ambival
    Soul Shriven
    Sadly, on my new character on PS4, my beta monkey never appeared. I mailed support, but... nothing.