The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest Turn-In Disappearing

RTHammer
RTHammer
Hello,

I'm on the Xbox One and when I go turn in my quest at time like every hour or so, I run into a issue where the person I'm suppose to speak to to turn in my quest or to get another quest from is invisible and I'm unable to talk to them. All it does is shows the A button and the persons name and when I click it.. it doesn't do anything. I tried to just log out of my character and log back in but that doesn't work. I have to press the xbox home button and quit the game and load it back up just to get the person to appear to accept the new quest or turn in a quest. (Again it doesn't happen all the time, just every hour or so.)

If someone could help me with this that would be great.

Thank you,

Ryan Hammer| RTHammer | o KingofKings x
  • tbone2052
    tbone2052
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like to know how to fix this having the same problem but it's happening a lot and it's not fixing itself when I exit it out and close the game.
  • RTHammer
    RTHammer
    tbone2052 wrote: »
    I would also like to know how to fix this having the same problem but it's happening a lot and it's not fixing itself when I exit it out and close the game.

Try logging out then quitting the game? Maybe that will get the quest to pop up for you until they fix it. I mean quitting the game for me works until then. Just a little annoying.
  • K405NK0NFU510N
    I fixed it by Giving up the Quest and starting it again, That seemed to work after Nothing else would
  • RTHammer
    RTHammer
    I fixed it by Giving up the Quest and starting it again, That seemed to work after Nothing else would

Did you try logging out & quitting the game first? Because some quests you would have to redo the whole thing if you were in the middle of one.. I don't want to have to do that everytime the game fails at loading a character.