The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Released a Broken Game

Viroxity
Viroxity
Soul Shriven
Atleast finish it before you release it .. Does anybody know how to actually log in without waiting 2 hours ? Then actually get the bundles you paid for ?..
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol released a broken game twice!
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Viroxity
    Viroxity
    Soul Shriven
    I feel bad for the people who spent like a 100 bucks on whatever you call this . This games flopped pretty bad
  • HAIL_ICARUS
    yeah. and dont wait around on support. ive literally been on hold on the phone with them for a total of 8 and a half hours. between last night and today. been hung up on while on hold. sent an e-mail to support, and posted here in the fourms. nothing

haven't been able to talk to ANYONE
    Edited by HAIL_ICARUS on June 11, 2015 12:17AM
  • robert.l.pittsub17_ESO
    IMHO the game is not broke, its the megaserver unable to handle all the data. I play perfectly fine both days from 0700-1300 (1PM) PST, after that, more players log in and the system starts to have issues. It has
  • Viroxity
    Viroxity
    Soul Shriven
    Its broken my man , people arent getting bundles they paid for . NPC's are invisible . They released this game way too early .
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is they knew it would break and dont care. That's why they didnt stress test the mega server they were well aware it couldn't handle the traffic.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • robert.l.pittsub17_ESO
    I agree they should have done the stress test. Especially after the fiasco we had with the PC version. I think its more of a *** poor planning on Zmax.
  • Alp2760
    Alp2760
    ✭✭
    Have to wonder if people exaggerate or jump on the band wagon with things. I must have played 20 hours since launch and been kicked a couple times, had one npc that was invisible - so I relogged and it was sorted. I've had no issues logging in other than the first hour on release and basically no lag. Oh and there was an issue when creating a new character where I couldn't turn the character or selecting a different race made them invisible. So I made one blind just for a laugh, messed a out a bit, went and tried 20 minutes later and all was fine.

It's 95% been error free, wonder why I'm so special?
    yeah. and dont wait around on support. ive literally been on hold on the phone with them for a total of 8 and a half hours. between last night and today. been hung up on while on hold. sent an e-mail to support, and posted here in the fourms. nothing

haven't been able to talk to ANYONE

I emailed support and it was resolved within a few hours. Why on earth would you spend 8 hours OK the phone for a game, come on man.... Go sleep, play something else, chill out. 8 hours.... Seriously? It's people like you most likely clogging the phone lines and spamming email support with constant complaints, that you're all making your own lives harder.

This is no where near as bad as dcuo was for months and months after launch. Take a chill pill, hang up your phone and do something constructive.

8 and a half hours on the phone about login issues on a game smh, I can't believe anyone would bother doing that.

• Viroxity
    Viroxity
    Soul Shriven
    They aren't exaggerating lmao . I don't even have to explain more cause everyone knows what I'm talkin about .
  • Count_Dracula
    Count_Dracula
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem is everyone on the planet is using the NA servers and not the EU. If all the players from the EU side of the world used there servers, it wouldn't be as bad
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played all day today, starting around 8 AM pacific and I logged off at 5 PM pacific. The game did not kick me off even once.

I tried to log back on briefly after 5 PM because I forgot to do something and got placed in an endless queue. Like yesterday, the voice chat was spotty, sometimes on, and sometimes off, but in general they game ran very smoothly. I was playing my veteran characters so I rarely spent time where the hordes would be. I jumped into veteran Cyrodiil and had no lag there.

Edited by Grunim on June 11, 2015 12:53AM
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...