The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 download file corupt upon arrival.

Tickturd
Tickturd
Soul Shriven
OK, so I'm new to the forums but been playing ESO on PC since early last year. I started PS4 download yesterday at 3pm, it finished approximately 3:46am this morning. It allowed me to link my accounts so I got all my progress to copy over but every time I select a character it goes to a loading screen like normal then after a minute it locks up and my PS4 tells me the application file is corrupt and that I should delete and re-download. Oh hell no it took 12+ hours the first time even on my 100+ down connection. Anyone else getting the same application error with their PS4 telling them to delete and download again? This is down right FUBAR
  • Sol_131
    Sol_131
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I'm having the same issue. It's highly frustrating. Are you having any issues with the disk drive not running the disk correctly?
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    How much space do you have on your harddrive after downloading it..make sure you have some extra space after the download for cache. See if maybe that is an issue?
  • Sol_131
    Sol_131
    Soul Shriven
    Mission wrote: »
    How much space do you have on your harddrive after downloading it..make sure you have some extra space after the download for cache. See if maybe that is an issue?

There's still many GB's of space left.
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    Sol_131 wrote: »
    Mission wrote: »

There's still many GB's of space left.

Many as in more than 30?

• Sol_131
    Sol_131
    Soul Shriven
    About 60 GB left.
  • Tickturd
    Tickturd
    Soul Shriven
    its works after doing the console "initializing" step, basically go into the PS4 settings and do a system wipe after saving what you want to keep on the online storage