Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feeding Mounts on Consoles?

Neolink7
Neolink7
Xbox One: At the stable and don't see any "feed" option at all. Just the option to purchase upgrades with gold. Is feeding mounts not a feature on consoles?

I also noticed that none of the horses have any stats, just basic descriptions. Am I missing something or did they remove the stat display for mounts on consoles?
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no horse feeding anymore.
    You need to buy upragdes - speed/inventory/stamina.
  • Neolink7
    Neolink7
    Do all mounts have the same base speed now? I'm assuming so since they no longer display any stats.

Thanks for the reply.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neolink7 wrote: »
    Do all mounts have the same base speed now? I'm assuming so since they no longer display any stats.

Thanks for the reply.

Correct the different mounts are just different skins now.

As a side note, thanks to the thread title I now have a mental image of stuffing an Xbox into a feed bag, and a manger full of controllers. :D
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC