The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Black Hand - Guild Recruiting (Dominion)

Tony_MontanaMan
Contact information is at the Bottom.

Hello,
We are looking for players from the Uk and USA who play for the Aldmeri Dominion in Eu servers, we Already have players from both sides of the pond so we hope you will fit in with us.

We are all friendly and dedicated to helping you out and are currently conducting a Mass Recruit so bring any friends you want to play with you we also all use Mics and use Party's to chat but it's not necessary , we have players who play casual and seriously so what ever your objective we will step up to the mark and grasp glory with you.

There will be positions of importance to anybody who steps up for the guild as well.

We chose the name The Black Hand in reference to the Higher Archy that runs the The Dark Brotherhood an elite guild of assassins in previous Elder Scrolls Games like Skyrim and Oblivion.

The Dark Brotherhood is a guild of assassins who are willing to assassinate anyone (apart from members of the guild) as long as the contractor pays enough for their service.
They are a perverted offshoot of the "legal" assassins guild, the Morag Tong, who are primarily based in the province of Morrowind; while the Morag Tong were a respected, if feared, organization of Morrowind society, the Dark Brotherhood are a secretive underground cult that worships Sithis, the avatar of evil and the Void.

Ranks in the guild follow the oblivion ranking system and are as follows -

Assassin
Executioner
Silencer
Speaker
Listener

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals."
―Lucien Lachance[src]

If you are interested in Joining our Ps4 Guild then message or add me on PSN - Tony_MontanaMan

• grandmasterkiki
    grandmasterkiki
    Soul Shriven
    My online id is kikideeks im looking for fun people to play with im still rather noobish but wanting to get more serious ^^
  • requin02
    requin02
    ✭✭
    Add me please requin02 on psn. I am active and experienced.
  • Tony_MontanaMan
    Brothers iv added you on my friends list those of you who messaged me If I missed you please just give me nudge and I will add you to the Guild.

• Tony_MontanaMan
    Trying to hit 50 members so spaces are still available.

Message me on PSN if you are interested brothers.
  • Tony_MontanaMan
    To make life easier for you guys if leave your PSN names bellow I can add you a lot quicker.

Happy Hunting Brothers.

"Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals."
  • Tony_MontanaMan
    Also worth mentioning that we now have access to our Guild Bank and will be very shortly gaining a trader as we gaining on 50 members.

Also daily raids are happening as well as a lot of trading so of that's your thing as always we aim to serve Brothers.

• diiRty_StaChE
    diiRty_StaChE
    Soul Shriven
    Only level 8 at the moment, got the game yesterday and plan to be very active. PSN - diiRty_StaChE (diirty_stache) if unsure about the upper case letters :)
  • OhGodAGirl
    OhGodAGirl
    Soul Shriven
    My Nightblade would love to sneak into your ranks. My PSN ID is TheZergingZaftig - mind sending me an invite?
  • stanthony1979
    stanthony1979
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild.
    I've played some ESO on PC a while ago, and now enjoying the PS4 version.
    I have a freshly made nightblade, so the entire theme of the guild is fitting.
    English is not my native language, but I think it is reasonably ok, if I do say so myself :) I am not too chatty in VoIP and I mostly play solo, but from time I love myself a good company.

My PSN is TotoroDog.

Do I have to be online for you to add me? Or can you just add me at any time, and I confirm your invitation when I log in? Have no idea how PS4 invites work.

Many thanks in advance!
  • Tony_MontanaMan
    Invites sent all round guys thanks for joining will be running Dungeons in half hour if you are interested.
  • Tony_MontanaMan
    Guild vendor up and running to sell to the public now guys over 60 members now thank you,
    brothers.

• Triskwood
    Triskwood
    I'd like to join, if you're still recruiting. I mainly play a healer and. I like doing everything really, PVP, PVE, skyshard hunting, crafting.

My PSN is Triskwood. ;)
    Edited by Triskwood on June 12, 2015 3:36AM
  • Shiavui
    Shiavui
    We definitely are. If you haven't received an invite yet, or by the time I get on, I'll send one your way.
  • Tony_MontanaMan
    Hay sorry for the late reply we are now posted on 3 forums and it's blowing up at the moment. triskwood I will add you now brother.

―Lucien Lachance[src]

• Tony_MontanaMan
    Recruiting is coming to a close guys at least for now we will cap at 100 and then let things settle so we can get to know all of the guys and girls that have joined before we think of starting up recruitment again.
    If you get a message to me before 5pm today I will add you to the roster but that is the cut off.

Thanks to everyone who joined the support has been overwhelming and we hope to be back here recruiting you guys again soon.

• TauinaolaShadow
    Would be keen if you get or have room. Mavisrulestyria6
  • Carcosian
    Carcosian
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join the Guild. Experienced MMO- Player, not natively english speaking but definitely good Language comprehension. PSN: mirkjirk
  • Shiavui
    Shiavui
    Sorry for the wait. I sent you an invite.
  • Tony_MontanaMan
    To the last three guys/girls who posted you are in after that sadly invites are closed now but they will reopen at some point in the future so keep your eyes peeled brothers.

However we are still currently building on our PvP crew if you are a HIGH level PvP savant be in normal ranks or legendary then pleases send me a pm and we can discuss things further.

• TheoremX
    TheoremX
    V5 High Elf Templar - Ranged DPS & Healer

PSN- Theorem-X

Looking for decent dungeon/raid action mixed with some PvP. I would love to join you guys
    PS4 - EU Megaserver
    Theoremx - v14 HElf Templar - Magicka DPS/Healer
  • MoistGeorge
    Currently level 26 on my Templar and 14 on my Sorc, i would be very much interested in joining you guys.

My aim is to clear the hardest content and complete the time trials whilst having a good time. Have extensive hard and extreme mode raid expirience in other games.
    PvP is also a big (offtime) focus.

I'm a 29year old male from the Netherlands. PSN - MoistGeorge

My GF (whom is rather casual however) would also love to join, 26y Female, Netherlands, PSN -Annalientje

We will be on Holiday from the 22th till 30th though but will be playing in full force again after.
    Edited by MoistGeorge on June 20, 2015 12:15PM
  • MichaelC0601
    MichaelC0601
    Soul Shriven
    I'm lvl 24 and would like to be in your guild psn id (mikeemagiclfc)