The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Constant Crashing

TGSilentReaper
for two days now I haven't been able to play the NA or EU servers for longer than 5 minutes without it crashing to the home screen. Extremely frustrated and I've tried everything.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had this issue trying to play last night after installing it to my Xbox One. It crashed in the Wailing Prison. And another two times in Stonefalls.

I figured it was because the NA Xbox Mega-server was getting hammered with people trying to play at once. But for the technical necessity, I'll list times and everything else.

Crashes at 09:30pm US CST, 10:00pm, and 10:15pm.
    First crash was the wailing prison, the other crashes were while I was trying to pick up quests and joining the Mage's Guild while in Stonefalls. I have Time Warner Cable 100mb service, and while I was wireless connected to my router, I do have an open NAT.

Please use this to fix the issue or to at least shore up your servers for a larger load of players. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• limbolime
    limbolime
    I keep getting "spamming too much" error meassage
    Good Day!
  • LtColRottenApple
    LtColRottenApple
    Soul Shriven
    I can't even login to a server. My game has crashed on the loading screen every time I try to log in. I can't do anything with the game whatsoever. I already reinstalled it twice. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a bit of the time when trying to load my character it says that it can't connect to the server, and then most of the time I try to fast travel places or even just trying to go to an area that requires a loading screen it said it's taking a long time and then shortly after that it can't connect to the server (after I was just in the game). Anyone else experiencing this? I am using an Ethernet cord too so I'm not having trouble with a router
  • Haliene
    Haliene
    Soul Shriven
    I also get this error Belthor. I think it's a sever load problem as when that happens I just wait a few min and try again. It happens allot :( the odd thing is, my girlfriend plays off the same router and has non of these problems other than the ocational disconnect.
  • f4tal_v1p3r
    f4tal_v1p3r
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having same problem at fort virak ruin on the evening the odds quest. I can't enter as it gives me long wait time then kicks me back to start menu with list connection. Now I'm running 50 mbps (I checked) so what's the issue here. I STILL haven't recieved my crowns for subbing to eso plus either. 27 hours later.
  • crazyeyez102479
    crazyeyez102479
    Soul Shriven
    Shitbox servers, this is just ridiculous to pay for a game and be able to play for 5 minutes at a time until booted to home screen then to be placed into a queue and wait 10 minutes to play for 5 and so on and so on. PS4 looks better every day.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shitbox servers, this is just ridiculous to pay for a game and be able to play for 5 minutes at a time until booted to home screen then to be placed into a queue and wait 10 minutes to play for 5 and so on and so on. PS4 looks better every day.
    It's not an Xbox issue, it's a Zenimax Megaserver issue.

Back off the natal console-war statements. PSN is actually worse than LIVE as far as stability. That's just a proven fact that any simple internet search will prove true.

That said; let's keep this discussion to this particular game, please. It will help to avoid extraneous arguments and will keep the Mods from having to ban people.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• crazyeyez102479
    crazyeyez102479
    Soul Shriven
    Funny how the 5 friends I have that are playing the game on PS4 have not had a single issue... But I can't play for more than 5-10 minutes at a time. So it can't be all that bad. And their was no console war started. It was a simple quote made, I have Ben with Xbox since day 1, but the last year and a half they have sucked. Since I just spoke to them and the only things they had to say is "it's your console" or "check your connection" no people it's an issue on your end, not mine... And since I read these forums and posts I know it isn't just me as they had also expressed.
  • crazyeyez102479
    crazyeyez102479
    Soul Shriven
    That said you don't like it, don't read it!
  • Asheetz_Mdrawz
    Game crashes --> extra fap time
  • PorkBulgogi
    PorkBulgogi
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't been able to play for more than 15 min. in one sitting, usually due to crashing because I tried to open a door or interact with an object. I even tried switching to the European server just so I could play something, but my game crashes over there as well. Back to Destiny I guess...