The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Xbox One Digital Edition's Two Game Copies Question

Cagro
Cagro
✭✭✭
When you buy an Xbox One's digital game, you own two copies of it. One in your "home" Xbox One and one whenever you play with your gamertag. Thus, if you buy an Xbox One's ESO digital edition, then you can create an additional ESO account and play simultaneous in two different Xbox Ones with the two different accounts. You can do this with any other Xbox One game but I do not know whether this will work with ESO. (I own more than one Xbox One). Can someone from ESO staff confirm this please?
Edited by Cagro on June 8, 2015 4:11PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Details about "My Home Xbox" are here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox

Overview

The first time you sign in on an Xbox One and save your password, that console becomes your home Xbox. Your home Xbox allows you to do the following:

Share games and downloadable content purchased from the digital store with anyone else who signs in on your console. You can even share games downloaded as part of a subscription.
    Share your Xbox Gold subscription with anyone else who signs in on your console.

You can also play downloaded games while traveling, or, in the event of a network or service outage, on your home Xbox. You'll need to ensure that your console is set as your home Xbox before you go offline. To learn more, see Using Xbox One offline.

If you have more than one Xbox One console, or if you sign in on multiple consoles, we recommend you designate the most frequently used console as your home Xbox.

Can I change my home Xbox console to a different console?

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to three times during a one-year period. When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device licenses will no longer be available on your old "home" Xbox.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks NewBlacksumrf but the answer to my question is still not there. What I want to know is if ai am logged into a non-home Xbox One with my ID. Can somebody else be logged into my home Xbox One with a different ESO (must be created) or will the game only work with my ID. Maybe I am not explaining myself well. :(
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    I know how Xbox One digital games work but I do not know whether the ESO digital edition will be exclusively linked to my ID.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry if I didn't answer.
    The sharing of the digital game should work just like any other with one exception.

This game prompts is to either create an TESO account with Zenimax or asks to link and existing Zenimax account.
    As long as home sharing and Xbox live are active you shouldn't run into any issues if you're on a non-home Xbox while another Xbox user is on the home Xbox one.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on June 8, 2015 10:43PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • elua35
    elua35
    Soul Shriven
    I tried this today to try and play with my brother today and we were both able to sign in simultaneously so ot seems to working like other Xbox One games. What I did notice is that I bought the imperial edition and I received the pet and mount but my brother was not able to get them after i dId on the home xbox. He was still able to play as any race and alliance however. So the game can run on the home xbox and on another console when you're signed in but it seems like the digital in game goods and ESO subscriptions are tied to your elder scrolls account that redeemed it first.
  • rgvdubz
    rgvdubz
    Soul Shriven
    Can you game share ESO plus?
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    No, That will be account bound.
  • blk-rider
    blk-rider
    Soul Shriven
    Ok but the game says I have the dlc installed and will not let me buy it are they working on this too