Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else having trouble with "A Bit of Sport"?

Hexsryche
Hexsryche
The one where you have to drink and then fight the Nords.. the drink doesn't last long enough for you to beat them. When it runs it they just stop attacking and become friendly again so you can't attack either. Anyone else stuck on it?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never had that problem. However you don't need to solo them. A friend can help you fight them.

iirc you can drink and attack someone elses fight so that you both get credit. not positive though, but it won't hurt the other person.
    Edited by Armitas on April 7, 2014 4:20PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Zagadka
    Zagadka
    ✭✭
    Answer I found... kite them, but not too much (or they will use their ranged attack). Just hit them, back up, block their power attack (they use it a lot), then pound them. Rinse, wash, repeat... might take a few tries.
    Also, use a health potion very early, as soon as it will help. They don't have to kill you, just get you down to like 20% (rough estimate).
    Edited by Zagadka on April 20, 2014 11:19AM
  • theholiestmoses
    I'm also having trouble with the log roller going form hostile to neutral after some other human player jumps in and gets a couple blows in. It's like they are switching targets, so i can never finish.