The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

voice chat

ddatartb16_ESO
pvp is totally unplayable with voice chat now. wake me up when its fixed.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They didn't listen when the community gave feedback on this during Console beta.. what makes anyone think they are listening now?
  • ddatartb16_ESO
    Bouvin wrote: »

They didn't listen when the community gave feedback on this during Console beta.. what makes anyone think they are listening now?

im just fed up of spending money on games that dont work, like MCC. they pulled this for 6 months, you'd think they could have got it right (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

im running round pvp and raging because i cant communicate with people, its just so noobish. oh well. thats what i get for being a console enthusiast i guess, back to the pc for now.
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    Your headset is broken? Haven't been in Cyrodiil yet but my voice chat has been working good for area and guild
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • Suhxtob-yu
    Suhxtob-yu
    ✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »

im just fed up of spending money on games that dont work, like MCC. they pulled this for 6 months, you'd think they could have got it right (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

im running round pvp and raging because i cant communicate with people, its just so noobish. oh well. thats what i get for being a console enthusiast i guess, back to the pc for now.

Don't be so quick to give up on consoles. This isn't a console issue, it is a bad ZOS coding issue. This voice chat thing is not an issue in any other game that I have played on Xbox. Sure there are problems from time to time but nothing like what is happening in this game.