The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Npc's are dissappearing leaving me un able to complete missions

troyston21
troyston21
Soul Shriven
So when I go to speak to a Npc quest giver I'll receive the quest and then go do what they need me to do but when I'm told to return to the quest giver way point armer is there but the Npc is not this happens with the millineth ( some sort of teacher for black smiting ect ) but shes not the only one it seems to happen to a fair few .. my brother also has a copy of the game ( both digital preordered ) and he's informed of the same problem I know knew games of this sort have teething troubles but with a year's delay and the shoddy load times this up to 15 min wait at times and I have very fast internet wired connection dedicated ports all that jazz .. any way just wondering how am gona complete these missions when the Npc's have vanished into oblivion
  • pr0sh4wn123
    pr0sh4wn123
    ✭✭
    Okay~ So they have stated this in their notes that we would be having this glitch. They said in their next patch they will be fixing all the problems people have found especially the invisible npc's HOWEVER, for a quick fix you can either exit the game COMPLETELY/FULLY or restart your console fully. :smiley:
    Edited by pr0sh4wn123 on June 10, 2015 8:43PM
    Stop right there criminal scum!
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    troyston21 wrote: »
    So when I go to speak to a Npc quest giver I'll receive the quest and then go do what they need me to do but when I'm told to return to the quest giver way point armer is there but the Npc is not this happens with the millineth ( some sort of teacher for black smiting ect ) but shes not the only one it seems to happen to a fair few .. my brother also has a copy of the game ( both digital preordered ) and he's informed of the same problem I know knew games of this sort have teething troubles but with a year's delay and the shoddy load times this up to 15 min wait at times and I have very fast internet wired connection dedicated ports all that jazz .. any way just wondering how am gona complete these missions when the Npc's have vanished into oblivion

Millineth is very buggy in the crafting writ quests on PC.

I haven't experienced similar with other NPCs on PC. Maybe that is an XBox build issue.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took months and months to fix the quest issues on PC.

My advice.. move on and go back and complete these quests after they are fixed.