Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to respec points early but cant get to Deshaan (Mournhold) from Stonefalls. Any help?

zFib
zFib
✭✭✭
So i messed up my attribute points and now i realized im gonna do an all stamina build for my character, but i already added some to hp and mp. im level 9 and dont want to restart, but really want the perfect all stamina build and i dont wanna wait til later to respec because it will cost a ton more gold. In order to respec i have to go to mournhold and use the shrine their cause im in the Ebonheart pact, but i dont have access to that part of the map yet for some reason. Can someone invite me and i can just travel to u , if your anywhere in Deshaan it will work. My xbox gt is : zFib
Edited by zFib on June 10, 2015 8:07PM
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to get to all your faction zones from the moment you leave Coldharbour, I often take my level 10s on a 'world tour' to get their overland Skyshards and do all 5 faction zones.

Certainly for EP you should be able to get to Mournhold at level 2, there's no blockage on the road from where you start after exiting the intro instance to that place.
    Edited by KerinKor on June 10, 2015 8:06PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The passage from Stonefalls to Deshaan is open to players of any level ...
    smile.gif
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    Their is a road South West in Stonefalls that should take you too Deshaan, if I remember correctly it's south of a Wayshrine and left of a Dolman.

The only road I think is blocked is the road from Stonefalls to The Rift which requires a quest to be completed before you may go through.
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    You should be able to get to all your faction zones from the moment you leave Coldharbour, I often take my level 10s on a 'world tour' to get their overland Skyshards and do all 5 faction zones.

Certainly for EP you should be able to get to Mournhold at level 2, there's no blockage on the road from where you start after exiting the intro instance to that place.
    finally i found my route into deshaan thanks!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madness1 wrote: »
    The only road I think is blocked is the road from Stonefalls to The Rift which requires a quest to be completed before you may go through.
    @Madness1
    Actually, you can walk around the castle on the NE side and straight into The Rift without ever doing that quest ...
    shades.gif
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Madness1 wrote: »
    @Madness1
    Actually, you can walk around the castle on the NE side and straight into The Rift without ever doing that quest ...
    shades.gif

Ha, with all the times I've been in that area I've never realised, always thought it was blocked off by that keep wall. Interesting thanks for the info.
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.